“FanIQ is a new type of sports site that empowers sports fans to be sports experts. For the first time, sports fans can accumulate a wide variety of statistics to prove their sports knowledge. Individually, fans compete to provide the most accurate predictions, submit the best news articles and write the best blogs. Collectively, this competition results in the best sports content from across the Web and proprietary “Wisdom of Crowds” data.”
With the popularity of internet share trading is one major market which has benefitted immensely with the online trading reaching people from all walks of life to try their luck in the stock markets. The ease of trading online has the responsibility shift to the client rather than a broker who may give biased decisions after it is a human brain.
Opening a trading account for stock trading, the broker will always ask for the mode of operation whether it is an online or offline account which may confuse many people who are beginners in the stock market. The doubts in the mind of an investor can be cleared, by understanding the difference between the two:
- If an online account is opened by the broker then the client can themselves do the trading, however, in case of offline trading, the broker trades on the client’s behalf as per the instructions are given, which creates a dependency of the client on the broker.
- People who have interest in the stock market and track the markets from, home, officials have the convenience of doing online trading, while a person with no or limited access to the internet can go the offline way by contacting the broker and instructing them over the phone.
- The fees charged by offline brokers are considerably high when compared to online brokers who charge minimal or sometimes zero commission on the set of trades.
- The online trading platform has everything in one place, one can do the analysis, research, read reports and apply the same on trading, while the same has to be communicated to the broker to understand their views in case of offline trading.
- The chances fraudulent transaction is mitigated in online trading as the client themselves have the control to place the trade, in case of offline mode the chances of fraud is high as the broker may place orders without the client’s
- Any knowledge about stock markets and trading has always an advantage while trading online, as it could be tricky if traded without any knowledge on the markets, unless the client opts for Binary option online trading were there are manual and autopilot modes to execute the transaction, Source which are quite popular modes of online trading.
In case of offline trading, a seasoned broker may know the minute details of the movement of the stocks and give guidance to the client when to buy and sell his stocks to get maximum profit.
|DATE||TYPE||CAPITAL AMOUNT||POST-MONEY VALUATION||INVESTORS|
No product information added yet. Add product information.
04/20/2009 05:37PM by hjelming
Bulls vs. Bears (4)
|BULLISH OPINIONS (4)||AUTHOR/DATE||DO YOU AGREE?|
Could be big if they get good partnerships
Many people like to say their views on sports
They’ve been steadily gaining more traffic (>150K month uniques)
|BEARISH OPINIONS (0)|
|Be the first to tell us why they are destined to stumble.|
Start a New Discussion
NEWS & BLOGS
FanIQ raises funds to bring interactivity to online sporting news
Jul 9, 2009 – 0 comments
FanSnap Partners With FanIQ
May 4, 2009 – 0 comments
FanIQ Keeps Fans In The Game, Membership Jumps 2000% This Year
Nov 20, 2008 – 0 comments
George Lucas’ Daughter Photo Of The Day
Jun 2, 2008 – 0 comments
FANIQ ON TWITTER
There are no discussions right now.
EMBED COMPANY WIDGET
There are no recent contributors to this company.