Kovio Inc., a privately held Silicon Valley company, is developing a new category of semiconductor products using printed silicon electronics and thin film technology. This new manufacturing technology combines the low cost of graphics printing with the power and functionality of silicon-based semiconductors. The company was founded in the MIT Media Laboratory by a team of scientists that recognized the significant impact that combining silicon and print technologies could have on the world.
QProfit System – Interesting Facts!
It is never easy to trade, however, experienced you are there comes a phase you are not quite sure about your decisions or the ones you take are no more working out for you. This period also comes for the newbie traders who do not have enough time to invest on reading up on trading or learning it from a peer all the interesting facts that one will need to know before they start to go live. These people are the target audience for the smart trading software which has taken the favorite place amongst a great crowd of traders.
- The software system completely comes free which is most interesting as nothing in the world comes without any cost. You need to fund your account and transactions with an initial amount and there are no other fees charge as commission or brokerage which is a surprise to many.
- The application does not need any download or install on your computer or phone. It is completely web-based and all you need is an internet connection and a computer and you can go live from any place of your interest.
- The application is quite user-friendly and you do not need to possess any technical knowledge to use it. It is quite simple, the registration and withdrawal process and you could carry on with a transaction simply after funding the account.
- They have an excellent support team exclusively for customer support and this team is available all through the day keeping the time differences at various countries in mind. They could be contacted and they have very less response time understanding how time is money in trading.
- The software has a high success rate meaning that the amount you invest will ensure a definite profit although this profit is entirely dependent on how much you invest. With an increased investment, the profit always increases and when your investment is less the profit turns out to be less. It is important to note that the profit is a key factor but it largely based on how much you are willing to invest.
- You could customize the user interface and have the coordinates placed the way you want them to be. This simply means that you could always choose to emulate the screen you have always felt attractive or have had a peer you have always wanted to follow. This is quite an advantage if you like to follow certain variables. Continue reading if you would like to know more about the software!
At the core of Kovio’s technology is the integration of printed silicon electronics and thin film technology. Based on breakthroughs in nanomaterials and printing technology, Kovio has developed printable silicon-based inks and process innovations. Kovio’s technology enables the fabrication of stable, high-performance, low-power integrated circuits that can operate at frequencies of MHz and above.«Less
|DATE||TYPE||CAPITAL AMOUNT||POST-MONEY VALUATION||INVESTORS|
|DESCRIPTION:||Printed silicon electronics combines the intelligence and functionality of silicon semiconductors and the low-cost manufacturing paradigm of graphics printing. Instead of using conventional color inks to print magazines, books and newspapers, this new paradigm uses silicon-based inks to print integrated circuits, sensors and displays. This revolutionary technology brings the value proposition of silicon-based integrated circuits to industries that have until now not been enable to embed integrated circuits in their products.|
11/09/2009 09:49AM by limguine
Bulls vs. Bears (0)
|BULLISH OPINIONS (0)|
|Be the first to tell us why they are destined to succeed|
|BEARISH OPINIONS (0)|
|Be the first to tell us why they are destined to stumble.|
Start a New Discussion
NEWS & BLOGS
Case Study: Printing a Path to Success
Apr 19, 2010 – 0 comments
Kovio and Nissan Chemical Ramp Up Production of Silicon Ink for RF Products and Displays
Feb 2, 2010 – 0 comments
Kovio & The Search for Low Cost RFID Tags
Aug 17, 2009 – 0 comments
Kovio, printed silicon and maybe a semiconductor renaissance
Aug 14, 2009 – 0 comments
Kovio Gets $20M In Series E Funding
Jul 14, 2009 – 0 comments
KOVIO ON TWITTER
There are no discussions right now.
EMBED COMPANY WIDGET
There are no recent contributors to this company.